The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
1. " Something nudged me from behind, just enough to make me looser my balance. Shrieking like bean sihde on a roller coaster, I fell forward."
2. "Oh, of course not," I drawled sarcastically, taking a cue from Puck. "Big giant insect things holding me several hundred feet in the year? Whats there to be nervous about?"
Teaser Tuesday is brought to us by Should be Reading.
1) Grab your current read
2) Open to a random page
3) Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
4) BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
5) Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!